Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter asking for a minimum monthly salary  

Mr. Jeff Lewis
Holland Company
7800 Crafton Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Dear Mr. Lewis:

My several years of customer service and sales experience, along with my educational background, make me the perfect fit for the sales representative position available at your company.

For the past three years I have worked in the sales and customer service industry. The skills that I developed during this time have prepared me well for a position within your company. The skills that I have gained pertain directly to what you are looking for in a new sales representative.

My educational background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in business, as well as a Master's of Business Administration. I have also completed several sales courses that have aided in my career development.

I am very confident that I can be an asset to your company, and would be glad to answer any further questions that you may have.

Per your request, my salary requirement is $35,000-$40,000 plus benefits. This is fully negotiable based on added benefits, bonuses, and commission structure.

Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Brian Eagles

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment