Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Sending a Cover Letter by Email  

Date: Tues, 15 Feb 2005 16:56:39 -0700 (EDT)
From: Ultra Job [admin@blog.com]
Subject: Customer Service Manager with three Years Experience
To: bill@gates.com
Content-Type: text/plain

Dear Ms. Long,

Being that I have three years of customer service experience in the promotional goods industry I feel that I would be a perfect fit for your company. In addition to my work experience I have received an MBA from the University of Michigan.

After starting out with my current company as a Customer Service Representative I was quickly promoted to Customer Service Manager due to my exemplary performance. In my current position I am responsible for the supervision of six representatives.

With your firm gaining new clients at such a rapid pace I am sure that you would like to have an experienced Customer Service Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.

I would be delighted to meet with you in person to discuss this position. I will contact you within the next two weeks to arrange a meeting. If you should want to speak before then, feel free to contact me via phone at 304-685-4738. I am looking forward to speaking with you in person. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Ultra Job

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment