Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

You can adapt this cover letter to your situation  

August 25, 2007

Ms. Bill Gates
Max Marketing
4 Station Road
Ann Arbor, CA 48105
Dear Ms. Tom:

I recently came across an opening for your organization in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area for a Territory Account Manager. I feel that it fits my experience and qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express my interest in this position.

I am currently employed as the Sales Manager at Justifacts Credential Verification, Inc. Through this position I have had the opportunity to enhance my sales and marketing skills on several different levels.

Also, I previously held an intern position with Bayer Corporation in the Sales and Marketing Department. This position allowed me to become familiar with all areas of the industry, and provided me with the opportunity to work in several different areas of the organization.

My salary requirements are open to fit your needs. I am currently earning $25,000 per year, plus commission.

I feel that an interview would be mutually beneficial. I will give you a call within the next 10 days to set up a time. In the meantime if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 734-644-9461.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Ultra Job

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment