Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Letter to a head hunter Cover Letter  

August 25, 2007

Ms. Bill Gates
Max Marketing
4 Station Road
Ann Arbor, CA 48105
Dear Ms. Tom:

If you are aware of anyone who is searching for an experienced Sales Manager I would like the opportunity to present my skills to them. My past experience in the sales industry include positions with Western Life, Sony Electronics, and Luxottica to name a few. My current company is in the process of down sizing, and I feel that you may be able to help me in my search for a new position. Some of my recent accomplishments that may be of interest to your clients include:

  • 2006 Sales Manager of the year at Western Life. In 2005 I helped to increase eastern region sales numbers by 213%. This was the greatest increase in any region, company wide.
  • A Master's Degree in Business Administration that helped to advance my career by providing me with the necessary educational groundwork to excel in the sales industry.
  • Consistently received above average performance reviews during my 23 years in the sales industry.

I am looking for positions in the tri-state area of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia with a starting salary range of $80,000-$90,000. I would be willing to look at any position in the sales and marketing industry.

Also enclosed is my resume for your review. I would like to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss my situation and any openings that you may have. You can reach me via phone at 745-876-7546 or email at Ultra@aol.com.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Ultra Job

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment