Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Online Job Ad Cover Letter  

February 16, 2006

Mr. Don Terpack
IT Marketing
10 Hawthorn Drive
Oakdale, PA 15071
Dear Mr. Terpack:

Your advertisement on Monster.com fits my experience and qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express my interest in this position.

Most recently in a position with Comprehensive Information Services and an internship with The Pittsburgh Penguins, I gained valuable experience in a variety of different fields. This position, coupled with my educational background has prepared me for a career in a variety of different fields.

In addition to my desire to join your organization, you will find that I have experience in a wide range of fields, as well as numerous academic accomplishments such as:

  • A position with Comprehensive Information Services in which I was responsible for daily client interaction, and tracking of reports and supplements.
  • A position with The Pittsburgh Penguins, where I gained experience in the area of sales and marketing.
  • A Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing, while maintaining a 3.55 GPA and graduating cum laude.

If you agree that my qualifications are a fit to your needs, I would be delighted to meet with you personally to discuss any openings that you have. You can reach me via phone at 814-834-8971.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Billy South

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment