Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

New College Graduate Cover Letter  

Mr. Joseph Banks
Hamilton and Meyer
25 State Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Dear Mr. Smith:

I recently received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh, and feel that my background makes me a good fit for the position of accountant at Hamilton and Meyer.

Even though I recently graduated, I have several years of experience in the accounting field. In a recent internship with Thorp and Reed I helped to assist staff in the daily accounting duties and office work. This experience gave me the necessary skills to take on a full-time accounting position.

I feel that my past work and education have prepared me well for a position within the accounting industry, and I am very interested in starting a career with a reputable company such as yours.

I am available to interview at your office anytime this month. I feel that a meeting would be mutually beneficial to the both of us. If I do not hear from you within the next week, I will give you a call to arrange an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Chris Banks

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment