Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter Job Ad  

February 15, 2006
Mr. Don Yoder
Grant and Associates
90 Home Avenue
Carnegie, PA 15106
Mr. Don Yoder:

I recently came across your ad in the Daily News searching for a professional copywriter. I have the writing and photography skills that you are looking for, and feel that I would be a perfect fit for this position.

I am currently employed by an award winning daily newspaper in which I am responsible for all copywriting duties. My current supervisor, Ms. Jenny Shields, will most definitely offer a good reference. After carefully reading your advertisement I feel that my current position entails many of the same duties that you are looking to fill.

In addition to my present job, I also work on a freelance basis with some of the biggest companies in the Pittsburgh area.

Knowing how urgent a good copywriter is I am sure you would like to interview applicants as soon as possible. You can reach me via phone at 412-893-0999 or by email at cjones@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your time, and I am looking forward to speaking with you in person.

Sincerely,

Chris Jones

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment