Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Internship Cover Letter  

August 25, 2007

Ms. Bill Gates
Max Marketing
4 Station Road
Ann Arbor, CA 48105
Dear Ms. Tom:

I recently came across your internet ad searching for a marketing intern. My combination of previous work experience and education make me a perfect fit for this position.

I have several years of work experience in the marketing field as an intern with Computer, Inc., as well as 21 credit hours in business and marketing at the University of Pittsburgh. My past experience has convinced me that I would like to pursue a full-time career in marketing after graduating college.

On top of my desire to work for your company, I also feel that an internship with Electronics Company would benefit the both of us. Your company is always thinking of new and innovative marketing techniques, and I have several years of experience creating marketing campaigns.

I am confident that an interview would be a great way to discuss this position further. If I do not hear from you within the next two weeks, I will call you to discuss a meeting. You can reach me via phone at 442-575-9048 or email at max@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Max Job

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment