Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter for people in a Military Transition during their career  

August 25, 2007

Ms. Bill Gates
Max Marketing
4 Station Road
Ann Arbor, CA 48105
Dear Ms. Tom:

My four years of experience as an electrician in the U.S. Army make me a very strong candidate for the position of head technician that you have posted on your company website.

During my time in the U.S. Army I became fully certified to work on residential and commercial property. My past experience has prepared me well to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems in both a home and business setting.

My time in the U.S. Army has also provided me with the personal skills necessary to work in this field. My past experience has honed my customer service skills, and has allowed me the opportunity to work with a variety of different people.

I am confident that my services could help your company continue to grow. I will call you within the next 14 days to arrange an interview. If you would like to contact me in the meantime, you can reach me via phone at 487-449-2360.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

UltraJob

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment