Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter to be used when changing careers  

Mr. Leslie Marks
Global Sales, Inc.
48 University Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85005

Dear Ms. Marks:

I recently came across your internet posting on your career board searching for a customer service representative. I feel that I am an ideal fit for this job, and wanted to send you a quick note to express my interest.

Over the past four years I have worked as a sales and marketing representative for Nationwide Marketing, Inc. During my time with them, I was responsible for prospecting for new clients, as well as providing customer service to existing customers. Though I did not work directly in the customer service department, I maintained daily contact with my clients to ensure great service. These skills and experiences will allow me to make an easy transition to the customer service industry.

In addition to my work experience, I have also earned a Master's degree in Business Administration.

I am eager to speak with you about how I can contribute to Global Sales, Inc. I will contact you the week of February 27 to set up a good time for us to get together and discuss this opening.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

Dave Roscar

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment