Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter through Referral  

February 15, 2006
Ms. Arlene Steel
Credential Check
489 Wiley Street
Morgantown, WV 26505
Dear Ms. Steel:

A business contact of mine, John Morningstar, suggested that I contact you regarding the open position of Sales Manager at your company.

As the current Sales Manager at Hire Us, I have several years of experience in the field of sales. In this position I am responsible for contacting prospective clients, as well as following up with current clients. I also supervise a team of five sales representatives.

Prior to my current position, I was a pharmaceutical sales representative for Biomedic. During my time with Biomedic, I increased western regional sales by 124%.

My stellar performance has been recognized by my past employers as I have won employee of the week on three occasions, as well as salesman of the year at Biomedic.

I am very interested in meeting with you to discuss this position further. Attached is my resume for your review. If I do not hear from you by the end of February, I will give you a call to set up a meeting.

Thanks again, and I am looking forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Duncan

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment