Job Guide

Making The First Career Decision . . .

Cover Letter - For unadvertised jobs  

August 25, 2007
Ms. Tom Cruse
Web Plaza
420 Fun Street
Ann Arbor, CA 48105
Dear Ms. Tom:

As website design firms are expanding rapidly due to the increase in small business, the need for web designers is higher than ever.

Through my past work experience and master's degree program, I have gained the necessary skills to become very successful in the web design industry. I feel that I would be a valuable asset to your firm as you continue to expand. My web design and programming background could bring an added level of expertise to your current team.

I will be finishing my master's degree program in Nov of 2007, and would be interested in scheduling a meeting with you shortly there after. I feel that a meeting would allow us to better understand each others needs.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can set up a time that works for the both of us. I am eager to speak with you about the direction that your company is moving in.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Ultra Job

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Shouts

Post a Comment